- Acceptable Targets: Played for Laughs. Christians and Christianity itself by default in Jiz's universe.
- Alternative Character Interpretation:
- In Jiz and the Mammograms, it's suggested either that Jiz killed Jem, or that she is Jem, but with severe brain damage.
- Of course in Kimber is a Dirty Lezzie it's mentioned that "Aja" is basically a dry cleaning lady they kidnapped and put a blue wig on, so it kind of leads credence to whole "Jiz killed Jem" theory.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Every episode.
- Evil Is Cool: Jiz may be a horrible child enslaver, bigot and mass murderer, but you have to admit she has quite a repertoire of cool comebacks.
- Funny Moments: It's hard not to laugh at Eric and the Shitfits killing Ashley after Jiz fails to meet his demands due to getting high off of Synergy.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Kimber being a lesbian here is almost prophetic.
- Jiz a long-time advocate of abortions. Mostly just to kill the fetus, even getting pregnant just to have abortions. Come season three of BoJack Horseman, pop icon Sextina Aquafina comes out with a pro-abortion song with similar themes to Jiz's ideology. Bonus points for them both having abortions on live TV.
- Thundercunts is basically foreshadowing for many of the complaints towards Thundercats Roar.
- Jerkass Woobie: Kimber. She's a racist bitch and entirely condones Jiz's actions and methods, but it's hard to not feel sorry for her when Jiz and the others bully her for being gay.
- Nausea Fuel: Most of the humor is based on this. From urethral infections to child prostitution.
- The entire series, when not outright Nightmare Fuel.
- "Shitty Panties!"
YMMV / Jiz