- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment:
- The atheists all pile out of one car, are defeated by Jesus, and then are never seen again.
- And the Wholesome Crossdresser.
- Funny Moments:
- When Jesus whups the first bunch of Clown Car Atheists, one of the women exclaims the line: "I don't believe it!!"
- Jesus: "If I'm not back in five minutes, call the Pope."
- Periphery Demographic: A lot of atheists love this movie, especially the hilariously inaccurate portrayal of atheism in the film, for sheer comedy value, as opposed to its nuanced and thoughtful view of Catholicism. Also, many atheists absolutely LOVE Jesus/Religion humor (it's easier laughing at things you don't consider Serious Business, after all).
- So Bad, It's Good: Given the premise, it was probably aiming for this.
- Special Effect Failure: Possibly intentional, as the entire movie is rather silly.
YMMV / Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter