- Alternative Character Interpretation: Is "Nobody's Perfect" sung in the perspective of a truly apologetic friend who has finally learned her lesson and is willing to take responsibility? Or is it sung by a passive-aggressive guilt-tripper who is trying to get sympathy and forgiveness by acting as if she is the true victim, and weakly excusing herself by saying "Nobody's perfect"?
- Awesome Music: The ever bombastic and sensual "Bang Bang".
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: In 2018, she is the first non-Asian winner of I Am a Singer, a Chinese reality TV series where established singers compete against each other. She won the final round by 47% of the audience vote.
- Hype Backlash: She ran into this when she won four MOBO Awards in 2011. The opinion was more to do the fact that as a fairly mainstream singer, her win signified that the MOBOS was being over commercialised (an issue that had been raised for years) than her being white and not black as was suggested by the media at the time.
- Just Here for Godzilla: All right, 'fess up - how many of you made "Bang Bang" a hit because of the other two people on it rather than Jessie? This is ironic, since Jessie probably put the other two on the track to give herself more exposure in America.
- She has stated before in an interview that both Ariana and Nicki approached her about being on the song.
- Les Yay: Are Ariana and Jessie flirting with the same guy in "Bang Bang" or eachother?
- Signature Song: "Price Tag", certainly. "Domino" also counts.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: "Domino" is often compared to "Teenage Dream" and "Firework" by Katy Perry. Ironically, "Domino" is produced by Max Martin and Dr. Luke— two producers who have worked on Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album.
YMMV / Jessie J