- Awesome Music: The theme song.
- Fridge Horror: It's already a bit jarring to see anthropomorphic farm animals living with regular farm animals at Raloo Farm but it becomes more disturbing when you take into account that both Raloo Farm's cow and Ferny (a bull) are both cattle, which to some can have some Unfortunate Implications out of context.
- Uncanny Valley: Although the CGI was very impressive for 2003, it has since shown it's age which can lead to some character's facial expressions and movements to look a bit stilted.
- The Woobie:
- Ferny is unfailingly sweet and gentle; his loyalty to Piggley is practically a fault, since Piggley isn't always loyal in return. And his mother also died, when he was young.
- There is something tearjerky about Don Toro being a widower. In the episode, "Waking Thor", Ferny's pet goldfish dies which causes him to become depressed. To cheer him up, Don Toro ends up explaining that it isn't healthy to forget those we have loved and lost. The subtle drop in volume as he says "Some things we should never forget" (paraphrased) while looking at a portrait of Ferny's Mom while resting a hand on her face tenderly gives one THE FEELS!
- The topic of Don Toro and Ferny discussing death is even more depressing because the voice actors for both Don Toro (Fernando Escandon) and Ferny (Russi Taylor) both have passed away in 2017 and 2019 respectively.
YMMV / Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks