- Germans Love David Hasselhoff:
- They have quite the fanbase in Brazil, to the point they added Ricardo Cruz to help out on concerts in that very country and later on some of their official songs.
- Their Super Robot Wars songs are much more popular among their US fanbase than in Japan, according to Kageyama in an interview.
- Fan Nickname (Enchan, Fukuchan, Makkun, Hikarudo)
- Memetic Mutation: "JAM Project makes everything more awesome".Cell: Oh, a theme song! That's what I need: A badass theme song for my Cell Games[.] I wonder: Could they get me JAM Project?
- Name's the Same: They have two songs that are both named HERO, although the other one has the subtitle of Set Fire to the Furious Fist to differentiate it.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: An interesting example where they were the ones doing the rescuing. While Transformers Animated was a great series in its own right, it was originally announced that it'd be reworked into a more direct prequel to the Michael Bay movies for the Japanese release to the disappointment of Western fans.note "Transformers EVO." and "Praise Be To Decepticon" made up for that in spades.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The opening riffs of Fire Wars sounds remarkably similar to "You Give Love A Bad Name".
- Tear Jerker: Yes, they managed to get away with this. HERO was Rica's last live song before she went on hiatus.
YMMV / JAM Project