- Acceptable Targets: Many of their victims are assholes so you don't really feel bad when the duo brutalize them.
- Continuity Lock-Out: What every new ICP fan will inevitably experience, at least at first.
- Covered Up: A few:
- Cult Classic: Riddle Box, The Great Milenko and The Amazing Jeckel Brothers.
- They themselves are this.
- Ending Fatigue: "Bang, Pow, Boom!" drags for about 3 minutes after the lyrics have finished, simply repeating "With a bang." until the fadeout.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Usually, producer Mike E. Clark tends to get props even from the band's critics.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: Racism and greed are wrong, but torturing and murdering people who are racist and greedy is completely acceptable.
- Then again, anyone looking for "Family Friendly" material from ICP is looking in the wrong place.
- Fandom Rivalry:
- Juggalos vs. Eminem fans, not really because of their music, but their real-life rivalry. Also, Juggalos vs. Maggots, even though Slipknot's own members are Juggalos. ICP and Slipknot are actually mutual admirers, although ICP is not fond of Slipknot's decision to call their fans "maggots".
- Fans of Limp Bizkit also don't get along with the Juggalos owing to alleged bad blood between ICP and Fred Durst. This came to a head at the Rock Allegiance Festival in 2018 when Shaggy 2 Dope attempted to dropkick Fred after a song.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Remember Violent J's line in "Still Stabbing" about stabbing the members of Slipknot in the face? Funny, right? Not so much now that their guitarist has literally been stabbed in the head.
- Memetic Mutation: "Miracles", both the music video and some of the lines from the song itself (eg. "Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?", "Magic everywhere in this bitch"). Based on some of their comments, it seems that this might be one of the only recorded successful attempts to create a Memetic Mutation by the creators of the meme themselves (or at least a Parody Retcon is at work).
- Never Live It Down: Thanks to the extreme cult appeal, you'll be hard pressed to find any non-hardcore fan who knows more about them than their not knowing how magnets work.
- Paranoia Fuel: "The world famous Boogie Woogie Wu will come to you! Slumber parties, sleepovers, intimate nights, whatever the occasion for the midnight hour, he will gladly come and fuck that shit up!"
- Sampled Up: A weird case. "Bowling Balls" samples the Public Enemy interlude "Security of the First World". Most Juggalos recognize the original, but not a reviewer, who believed that ICP sampled Madonna's single "Justify My Love", which samples the Public Enemy beat.
- So Bad, It's Good: Very few people take the "Miracles" seriously due to the lines mentioned under Memetic Mutation, as well as certain things that are described as being miraculous (such as a Pelican nearly eating a cell phone, or the fact their offspring look similar to them).
YMMV / Insane Clown Posse