- Broken Base: Players are divided on whether or not the Founding Program is a good decision, especially after Warhammer 40000 Eternal Crusade used the same program (in which many of what was promised has yet to be implemented in that game).
- Repeated, often last minute delays for the console version has resulted in many potential buyers losing interest in the game entirely.
- This can be seen by the amount of tropes added to this page. Namely? None.
- Growing the Beard: June 2019's 2.0 update saw the game gain a massive jump in approval and satisfaction due to a lot of bug fixes, rebalancing, and new additions to the game as a whole.
- Obvious Beta: The game is riddled with bugs, glitches and optimization issues. Furthermore, text dialogue and voicelines either don't fit or are missing.
YMMV / Inquisitor Martyr