- Near the end of the movie, Ellis notices that antagonist Bart (who already had to cut his own hand off) has been bit. How does Bart react? By grinning and seemingly giggling to himself...then screaming "BY A MOSQUITO!!!" with a more pained expression...which he then changes right back into the prior shit-eating grin!
- O'Connor's Heroic BSoD when Dalton is killed.Captain O'Connor: Oh, gawd, they got the SARGE, man! Not the sarge! They got the sar-har-har-harge!
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Don't get us wrong: this direct-to-video sequel is still a 1/2-star flick, but it's more stupid/fun compared to the stupid/bad vibe of its zero-star predecessor.
- What an Idiot!:
- Who keeps something important, like, say, a vital cure sample, on the back of their belt? Where it can easily get ripped off?
- Why only take one sample in the first place? Especially since the place is going to get bombed soon enough.
YMMV / House of the Dead II: Dead Aim