- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The Hoborrun is Name Dropped but isn't shown, we don't see how Hobocop defeats the entire police station.
- Blooper: Up to Eleven in the Pilot: Framing that cuts the heads, jumpcuts that change the raccord, mispellings, characters randomly changing positions, incoherent color pallet, secondary characters changing actors between scenes, cameras and microphones being reflected in Hobocop's glasses...
- Cliché Storm: The opening and Pilot.
- Cult Classic: Remembered by few people who love it so much that try to collect every piece of memory related to it.
- Development Hell: The Revival.
- Missing Episode: The entire show.
- Missing Trailer Scene: The Hoborrun is highly freatured in promotional material but only mentioned in the Pilot.
- Nausea Fuel: The killer takes the noses from his victims.
- Paranoia Fuel: Someone is killing cops from the inside and only Hipstertective knows it. Hobocop himself was a suspect until the Chief was killed. Hobocop even thinks that Hipstertective could be the mole!
- Production Posse: Many actors previously appeared on Bad Animations.
- So Bad, It's Good: The reason it's remembered.
- Special Effect Failure: See Blooper.
- Squick: Noses in jars.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: The Chief's killer doesn't return and isn't seen during the Hoborrun.
YMMV / Hobocop