- Alternate Character Interpretation: All over the place:
- Is Inferno an Extreme Doormat that keeps going after Vincent out of co-dependency, or is she a Determinator with a lot of faith in her husband, willing to keep her family together at any cost?
- Flaure. Is she a spoiled Former Teen Rebel that never quite grew out of it, or is her anger at her brother and father rightly justified after being left in the dark and looked down on for so many years?
- Vincent. Is he really willing to give up his entire family to get a chance at revenge, and join a man he has hated for years? Or is he playing the It's Not You, It's My Enemies card to keep everyone safe while he figures out what exactly his father is upto?
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Two words: Iouri Petrovic.
- One True Pairing: While the Loads and Loads of Characters could provide for many pairings, the general consensus is that there are two:
- The Scrappy: Unintentionally or not, Amelia winded up as this.
YMMV / Hideout Junction