- Author Appeal: He really, really likes The Elder Scrolls. He also seems quite fond of bees.
- Awesome Art: One of the best independent Adobe Flash animators around, and his first short proves it. Even moreso because he uses it solely as an outlet for his traditional, classic-style animation.
- Awesome Music: With Animation You Can!
- Crazy Awesome: DR. BEES!!! He's a wasp-themed superhero by day, a BEE-themed superhero by night! His solution to everything is to throw bees at it and he's quite possibly the second biggest ham next to BRIAN BLESSED himself.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Hitler And His Talking Vagina...sadly, this idea gets tossed out.
- Designated Hero: Stephen the Lesbian. He hits on a woman who is already spoken for, kills his competition, and is crowned King of the Lesbians for his actions.
- Ear Worm: The song in Skyrim.
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- A lot of people seem to really like Grass Man. There's even a Facebook fanpage for him.
- Dr. Bees is also pretty popular because he's just that crazy to begin with.
- Stephen The Lesbian deserves special mention, as he was never even intended to be more than a gag concept, but gained so much popularity on name alone that he eventually got his own cartoon.
- Epileptic Trees: People have gone to great lengths to explain the bizarre characters in The Justin Bieber Show. Each of them is usually thought to be a manifestation of one of Justin's problems.
- Fridge Horror:
- There's one comment on The Justin Bieber Show that analyzes the symbols and makes that animation even more disturbing: "The crow represents the paparazzi, constantly butting in. The termite king stands for the music industry, how they want his albums to eat through all the other artists'. The hobo represents Justin selling his soul to the "Hollywood Life" and never being able to be a normal kid again. The bees represent his fans and how sometimes they can become too much. The dead baby represents his dead child hood. The faceless man represents how Justin's face will never again be his own." This was pretty much debunked however, by Harry himself. His response to this was 'No, it's pretty much just a random cartoon'.
- Don't let the Watchmen parody's Saturday Morning Cartoon exterior fool you. If you go into it with a decent knowledge of Watchmen's story, it's actually really dark.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In Johnny Depp in Burtonland, he shows a gravestone engraved with "Michael Keaton's career: 1978-1992" to make fun of how Keaton's acting career took a nosedive after his Batman (1989) films. Keaton would subsequently have a Career Resurrection starting from the movie Birdman.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Two words* ...Grass...Man. Down below...Grassman:Brubrubrubrubrubrubrubru!
- "What's this? [X is happening]? A large influx of BEES oughta put a stop to that!"
- Occasionally followed with "AAAUGH!! FUCKING LORD!!!"
- Two words* ...Grass...Man. Down below...
- Shocking Swerve: Shows up in his some of his shorts, with a seemingly innocent/inane premise that ends with blood. Played for Black Humor, of course.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: The second Dr. Bees isn't very subtle, but it makes some serious points about freedom of expression and Political Correctness Gone Mad.
YMMV / Harry Partridge