- Alternative Character Interpretation: Does Guu's antics really help Haré out, or was she being a Jerkass and the positivity that resulted in it was just an accident?
- Awesome Music: Every version of Love Tropicana, as well as Deluxe's ending theme.
- Crazy Awesome: Guu, Guu, GUU!
- Ear Worm: Love love love, toropika~na!
- Fridge Brilliance: Maybe the reason Bell's shocked (see Hypocrite below) is, she takes it as Weda being interested in Women that isn't her.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- "Magical Touch! Miracle Light!"
- Even Haré freaks out when he looks up at the rafters of Rebecca's house and sees this◊.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The first ending theme (in the English dub version) is a parody of the MFSB song "T.S.O.P. (The Sound of Philadelphia)".
- Superlative Dubbing: The English dub of the anime features an all-star cast for nearly every character, with Stephanie Sheh delivering one of her best performances as Guu. The script of the dub also manages to make the jokes much funnier while still keeping faithful to the original content.
- Toy Ship: Several. Haré×Mari is the big one; by the OVAs, her obsession with him must be seen to be believed.
- Ugly Cute:
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Haré might get mistaken for female sometimes.
YMMV / Haré+Guu