- Theiss Titillation Theory: No, her top did not come down during her match with Cherry Bomb at Valkyrie I: International Joshi Grand Prix, May 24, 2014, but, it looked like it could have.
- This Twitter post, about a picture from her match with Sage Sin Supreme at AWS/QPW Joint Show #2, April 29, 2017, reads, "That moment you...hope...Hania's boobs doesn't spill out."
- Unexpected Character: CHIKARA JoshiMania Night III was supposed to have started with the Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield and Sugar Dunkerton) vs. Los Ice Creams (Ice Cream Jr. and El Hijo del Ice Cream), but Sugar was not there for some unannounced reason. Names were drawn from a hat for a replacement partner for Dasher. Kwang (Savio Vega's masked ninja gimmick from 1994-1995 WWE. References to Kwang and Max Moon [Paul Diamond] are Running Gags in CHIKARA.) was drawn and he was not there. Then they drew Kelly Kelly, who was not there. Then they drew Saturyne's name, who was there, though someone in the crowd asked, "Perry Saturn?"
- Take That, Scrappy!: The crowd booed when Kelly Kelly's name was drawn.
- WTH, Costuming Department??: The ripped jeans she wore for her match with Eric Corvis at Beyond Wrestling Secret Show, February 14, 2014.
YMMV / Hania The Howling Huntress