- Awesome Music: The Burly Brawl theme taken from The Matrix Reloaded.
- "Common Knowledge": Most people jump to the conclusion that it's Master Chief that's featured in Haloid, when in reality, it's Nicole from Dead or Alive.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The very end of the video has an end-card that, among other things, had Monty passed out at the keyboard, a bit of Self-Deprecation regarding his tendency to work till he dropped, but with "*DIES" in red over it, which in light of his death is rather jarring. When Renegades React did their reaction to Haloid, that moment brought them to a Mass "Oh, Crap!".
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Samus's cameo in Dead or Alive: Dimensions became this, as the aforementioned series previously used the Spartan armor. It looks like someone at Team Ninja has been paying attention to this animation.
- Despite the fact that Samus is supposed to be more powerful with her armor on than off, Zero Suit Samus kicks trounces MC when they'd been evenly matched with her armor on. In Super Smash Bros.. Brawl, Zero Suit Samus is a higher tiered fighter than regular Samus.
- In this short, Samus utilizes Rocket Boots after her armor breaks. Come 2014, and Zero Suit Samus uses rocket heels in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U...
YMMV / Haloid