- Ear Worm: Both the openings, plus the second's Latin-American version.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The series was popular in a number of European countries such as Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, still being fondly remembered today by those who grew up viewing it.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: "Bob in A Bottle", the dub is considered lost. It is near impossible to find anything from it.
- No Export for You: The English dub Bob In A Bottle was never broadcast in the United States for unknown reasons. It did air in Canada, Australia and New Zealand though.
- Tear Jerker: The aforementioned ending, where Hakushon and Akubi have to leave Earth.
- "Weird Al" Effect: Clips of "Bob in A Bottle" were used on both Masked Rider and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. For American viewers not familiar with the original anime, these brief clips are often their only exposure to said anime.
YMMV / Hakushon Daimao