- Awesome Music: "Wonder Gang" is a surprisingly good recreation of "Gucci Gang" using the TTS voice. Even the show's haters would admit that it's pretty damn catchy.
- Continuity Lockout: Because episodes can be deleted by creators left and right and the show is already pretty damn incomprehensible, your head will spin trying to figure out the continuity.
- Designated Villain: Santed Sailor. The only reason he's even considered a villain In-Universe is because Little Guy hates his amusement park.
- Fandom Rivalry: Greeny Phatom fans sometimes fight with GoAnimate users (though the hatedom of both believe they're Not So Different). This is also taking into account that GoAnimate: The Movie is a ripoff of Greeny Phatom: The Movie, yet has a better reception (though still mostly negative) due to having actual animation and a more tolerable art style.
- Follow the Leader: After Greeny Phatom debuted, a number of spin-offs, known as "Greenytoons", were created, including Gree City, Geo's World, and World of Jake, which seem to simply be clones of the original series. This is subverted with The Greeny Phatom Show, which is actually a parody.
- Idiot Plot: Many of the episodes, but mainly The Movie: Its whole premise is centered around Little Guy and his clone trying to stop Dr. Beanson from stealing a toy from Toys "R" Us, but the characters all stop what they're doing and unravel various unrelated shenanigans. Near the end, Dr. Beanson buys the toy, and by that time, it's hard to tell if that plot point was even relevant anymore.
- So Bad, It's Good: Sometimes reaches into this category, primarily due to its incomprehensible writing. Sometimes.
- What Could Have Been: This video pretty much shows what the show would be like if it had actual animation and some real voice actors.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: This show makes Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff look comprehensible.
YMMV / Greeny Phatom