- Hilarious in Hindsight: The entirety of the "Aaron Burr" commercial, considering how being interested in Hamilton's history is portrayed as a niche thing, and the one lucky guy who knows the answer to "Who shot Hamilton?" just happened to have a peanut butter toast stuck in his throat before he could give the answer. Fast forward to 2015, and...
- Retroactive Recognition: Michael Bay is the man on the phone in the "Aaron Burr" commercial.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!:
- Replacement campaign "Milk Life" has certainly not succeeded anywhere near the same levels as "Got Milk?".
- The mid-2010s "Protein Fight Club" sub-campaign is generally regarded as nowhere near as clever or good as the classic ads.
YMMV / Got Milk?