- Harsher in Hindsight: Harry's death bares many eerie similarities to John Lennon's.
- Special Effect Failure: most noticeable on higher definitions. (When you can see the fluorescent lightbulbs in the tape case...)
- For about two-thirds of the film, the film soundtrack recording is inconsistent — the level is a little low and a little uneven. Since this is a musical, that is a problem. It also encouraged Fun with Subtitles in the last DVD release.
- It is known that Ringo Starr was forced to drum along with a drum machine to keep time. The big problem? You can still hear that drum machine in the film! That really was unfair to Ringo.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: Though at least this is more comprehensible than most incomprehensible art.
YMMV / Give My Regards to Broad Street