- Accidental Innuendo: "Dick Strong penetrates deep into the mighty fortress!"
- Dork Age: The FX series.
- Ear Worm: The theme song.
- Fandom Rivalry: A truly bizarre example involving a fanbase. Many fans of the 80's series and FX aren't fond of the fanbase of the 2004 Tetsujin 28 fans, due to the fact that the 2004 fans act irrationally hostile to fans of the 80's and 90's Tetsujin's. Knowing how Tetsujin 28 '04 fans talk about the previous series, this isn't wrong for 80's and FX fans to feel this way. A similar situation occurs in fans of the Toku Giant Robo being harassed by fans of the GR OVA (who are often times fans of the 2004 Tetsujin 28) for liking the older, somewhat lower budgeted and at times Narm inducing nature of the toku unironically.
- It should be noted most of this rivarly happens on 4Chan's /m/ board. Most Tetsujin fans generally get along with one another on other websites.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The '80s version is loved by Arabs, just about every YouTube video of that series has Arabic comments on it.
YMMV / Gigantor