- Alternate Character Interpretation: It is hinted several times in the manga that the true reason behind Eonia's actions was his unrequited love for the Moon Goddess Shatoyarn.
Camus: My name is Camus O. Laphroaig. Such a beautiful name. Isn't it just like an elegant wind blowing through space?Milfeulle: Doesn't wind not blow in space?
- Game!Camus is hard to take seriously. Manga!Camus is a creeper.)
- To elaborate, here's a small comparison between their introductory lines. From the game:
Camus: We are the Hell Hounds. Today we only stopped by to say hello. But eventually...we shall escort you to Hell.
- From the manga:
- Heartwarming Moments: So, SO many; although the one that takes the cake happens in the first game if you take the time to learn about Shiva during the Dating Sim segments. We learn that Shiva is a girl born of a one-night-stand between the former emperor and Shatyarn. The ensuing scene where mother and child are able to address each other as such for the first time and share a tearful embrace brought tears to this troper's eyes.
- No Yay: Due to Ranpha's Re-enact Romantic Moments plan to help Chitose and her condition, she essentially strong-arms Forte to act out the male part. There's an event CG just for this, showing just before Forte and Ranpha kisses. Tact stops them just before the act, and while Ranpha (romantic as she is), protests Tact's interruption, Forte is visibly Squicked by what she had to do.
- Most Wonderful Sound: That sound when Mint's ears perk up sends some Tropers into paroxysms of delight.
- The Angels' voices, all of them. Milfeulle sounds like a cute girl you might meet next door, Ranpha manages to pull of the impossible combination of "adorable" and "sexy," Mint's calm and graceful voice is soothing to hear, Forte sounds wise even when she's not being serious, Vanilla's soft and whispery voice earned her a lot of fans, and Chitose sounds as pleasant as you can expect from a Yamato Nadeshiko.
- Also in the games: there are escalating "harp pluck" sounds when you raise a particular Angel's affection. The "full scale" version when you get a big affection boost will make you fist-pump every time.
- Stoic Woobie: Vanilla.
- Viewer Gender Confusion (Riserva Chianti, Mint's Hell Hound Counterpart.)
- It doesn't help that sources give conflicting ideas. The game seems to consider Riserva a female, while the manga treats Riserva as male.
- What Could Have Been: (When asked to make a sixth angel, the creator submitted a Tomboy with short hair and glasses. Due to Executive Meddling, Yamato Nadeshiko Chitose was used instead.)
YMMV / Galaxy Angel