- Awesome Animation: The raging ocean in the first teaser trailer is practically photorealistic.
- Awesome Music: The Triumphant Reprise of Vuelie, the opening chant of the first movie. They took what sounded like a folk song and made it sound like it would fit perfectly in a battle scene.
- Epileptic Trees:
- Due to the teaser showing a stormy beach and a landscape that has a passing similarity to Corona, some people think the movie is going to at least allude to the connections the fans have made to The Little Mermaid and Tangled.
- Others think that the movie will finally answer the question of whether Agnar and Iduna being still alive, since many believe they Never Found the Body, and the sea at the beginning of the teaser having similar imagery to their death scene.
- Some believe that the film will revolve around climate change, since the forest seen in the trailer isn't snowy (kind of a stretch, but there you go).
- Hilarious in Hindsight: When Frozen came out, there were jokes that Elsa was responsible for the 2014 Arctic blast. The first teaser for Frozen II would be released during the 2019 polar vortex.
- LGBT Fanbase: The hashtag Give Elsa a girlfriend became popular immediately upon the sequel being announced, pointing out that her lacking any romantic interest in the first film gave Disney a perfect opportunity to catch up with how much more accepted LGBT characters have become in mainstream entertainment. When asked about the possibility, Jennifer Lee has avoided indicating Elsa's orientation, saying she believes the movie "belongs to the world, so I don't like to say anything, and let the fans talk. I think it's up to them."
YMMV / Frozen II