- Author's Saving Throw: The Valentine's Day update in early February 2020 addressed two fairly substantial fan complaints.
- Toy Chica was officially added to the roster and is now available year-round, addressing complaints about her being an event-only animatronic.
- Arguably the biggest complaint about the game was that there was no in-game way to earn Fazcoins other than through the daily rewards (only available during events) and buying them with real money. This update added the ability to obtain free Fazcoins by watching ads, making it easier to fully experience the game without spending a cent on it.
- Funny Moments: In Bonnie's defeat animation, he actually gets Fish Eyes as he's electrocuted, making it look hilariously painful.
- In general, a lot of the animations can look unintentionally amusing, given how- due to the position in which a lot of players hold their phones- several of the animatronics end up getting shocked directly in the groin.
- The way that you can mix suits and CPUs can lead to this. Ever wanted a Foxy that acts (and sounds) like Balloon boy? Want to troll your friends by sending a bare endoskeleton that acts like an extremely strong animatronic? You can do that.
- Heck, putting Balloon Boys CPU into animatronics is the perfect way to cause hilarity, as you can put it into the aforementioned Foxy, Baby, or even Springtrap.
- Special Effect Failure: The teaser trailers show the animatronics coming out of dark closets and hallways. However, most Let's Players play the game in their recording rooms, and the effect is slightly diminished by the animatronics having to phase through the walls. The scares are still effective enough to keep players on edge, though.
- Worse, if you are on a high place (like, say, the top of a bunk bed) the animatronics will walking on thin air in order to catch you.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The animatronic models in this game are easily the most impressive models in the entire series; the sheer detail Illumix has put into making the animatronics look realistic is insanely impressive and pays off extremely well.
YMMV / Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery