- Absentee Actor: Out of all of the characters from the first game, Old Candy is the only animatronic that doesn't return. However, he does appear in the Night 6 minigames. His parts can also be seen in a box in the N2 minigame, hinting that he was dismantled at some point.
- Demonic Spiders: The Penguin becomes this on 7/20 mode. Unless you have lightning-fast reflexes, he'll disable your cameras almost as soon as you see him.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Hey, remember when The Simpsons went to Itchy & Scratchy Land and got attacked by all those animatronic cats and rodents? Well guess what? Two of them survived!
- Mis-blamed: Implied to have happened twice in the minigames:
- Due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Candy gets framed for killing a night guard (who was probably killed by RAT) during the Night 5 mini-game, possibly leading to the animatronics being recalled.
- During the Night 6 mini-game, Old Candy tries to save a kid from an older person who is making the kid cry, but presumably ends up getting decommissioned for it.
- The Woobie: Considering that Chester was the first animatronic to go due to not being well liked and being dismantled by the RAT on top of all that you sorta feel a bit bad for Chester despite him trying to go after you.
- Uncanny Valley: Pretty much every animatronic now, but special mention goes to Blank, who looks like an Artificial Zombie.
YMMV / Five Nights at Candy's 2