- Awesome Music: Pretty much all of it. Paper Bag, Criminal, Never is a Promise, and Shadowboxer are a few standouts.
- First Installment Wins: Her other albums have garnered critical acclaim, but Tidal is still her best-regarded.
- Memetic Badass: Officer Barbrady holds her in high regard than Barbra Streisand.Barbrady: Well you ain't Fiona Apple and if you ain't Fiona Apple, I don't give a Rat's Ass.
- Never Live It Down: Her infamous MTV acceptance speech and to a lesser degree her on-stage meltdowns.
- Nightmare Fuel: Her performance of Elvis Costello's Obsession Song extraordinaire I Want You.
- Tear Jerker: In 2012, because her beloved pitbull Janet was dying, Fiona elected to cancel a string of concerts in South America. Not even her most embittered detractors could hold the tears back once they had finished reading her letter of apology.
- The Woobie: Being sexually assaulted when she was 12, her issues with Anorexia, OCD and self-harm and the fact that most of her songs about emotional pain come from real-life experiences as well as her overall sweet personality places her quite firmly in this category. She even broke down in tears during an interview.
YMMV / Fiona Apple