- Awesome Music: The whole soundtrack, composed by Richard Vreeland AKA Disasterpeace. But the best is probably Adventure. Listen to it yourself.
- Best Level Ever: The one where "Sync" plays, AKA Music Rooms.
- Fridge Brilliance: Geezer passing on his love of adventuring to Gomez makes sense; he can't travel through the third dimension anymore not because he's old...it's also because he's missing an eye. A person's two eyes is what allows him to see the world in three dimensions; losing an eye, therefore, means it's that much more difficult to see in three dimensions.
- I Am Not Shazam: Lots of players habitually call Gomez "Fez".
- Moe: Gomez. Heroic Mime though he may be, his design and Idle Animations make him downright adorable.
- Overshadowed by Controversy: The game's creator, Phil Fish, is... a controversial figure, to put it mildly. A good chunk of those who follow the Indie game scene hate his guts over unrelated matters, and the game is usually relegated as a crossfire victim. And yes, that's all we're gonna say about this subject.
- That One Puzzle: Many, usually overlapping with Guide Dang It!. The clock puzzle, the observatory puzzle, decoding the alphabet cipher, decoding the number cipher, and all of the heart piece puzzles count.
YMMV / Fez