- Heartwarming Moments: Elizabeth and Christina's letters after Celia tries to commit suicide and Renee ends up in hospital.
- Moment of Awesome: Elizabeth finishes the Forest Hill Half-Marathon in the top five.
- Tear Jerker: When Elizabeth comes home after 'rescuing' Celia, only to find out that her dog died. It's horribly driven home when she gets a letter from the Society for Best Friends saying "Lochie was probably lying there, crying for you, wondering why you never came back." *SNIFF*
- And Celia never shows her any real compassion!
- Not to mention, Elizabeth also finds out that Christina wrote her a bunch of letters asking for advice after possibly getting pregnant, and spends a while feeling horrifically guilty that she went to help one friend while others needed her, especially when Celia starts getting distant.
- Christina breaking down and blaming herself for Renee ending up in hospital.
YMMV / Feeling Sorry for Celia