- Awesome Music: Quite a few of his tunes, but most notably "Right Here, Right Now" and "The Rockafeller Skank" from his second album, "You've Come A Long Way Baby".
- "First Down" from the first album, taking a Fela Kuti tune and making even more energetic. "Toe-tapping" doesn't do it justice.
- Ear Worm: A Lot, especially his use of repetitive catchy hooks, repetitive catchy hooks,catchy hooks,catchy hooks, c-c-c-c-c—catchy hooks!
- Fridge Brilliance: The meaning of the title "Weapon of Choice". It's not "choice of a weapon". It's "choice is the weapon".
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: "Because We Can" seems to be strangely popular in Japan for reasons unknown.
- Memetic Mutation: DON IS A RACIST.note
- To a lesser extent, the music video for "Weapon of Choice".
- Most Annoying Sound: That siren-esque noise in the middle of "The Rockafeller Skank". Not that there's anything wrong with that, though.
- Nightmare Fuel: The end of the video for "Wonderful Night", where Rapper Lateef turns into a werewolf!
YMMV / Fatboy Slim