- Accidental Nightmare Fuel: Lois raping Peter. Not only does she flat-out say that she's not asking his permission to do it, whether he likes it or not, the literal definition of rape, Peter seems genuinely resistant to her advances, making the whole thing extremely scary.
- Anvilicious: The message that "abstinence is bad" in this episode is about as subtle as a speeding train.
- Designated Hero: We're supposed to root for Lois in this episode, yet she tries to force her viewpoint of giving up purity and commitment for sex under the crude stereotype that abstinent people are a bunch of spineless, delusional low-lifes. Worse, she then rapes Peter (and it's corrective rape, at that).
- Idiot Plot: Let's start with the fact that American public schools couldn't legally host a religious group, and are rather infamous for censoring religion, in the first place, meaning Christian indoctrination at school isn't something we need a Very Special Episode about.
- What an Idiot!: Peter, unsurprisingly. Not only does he believe the Blatant Lies about what will happen if he doesn't practice abstinence, he also doesn't realise that the definition of abstinence is "not having sex until you're married", even though he has been married to Lois for 20 years.
YMMV / Family Guys S 5 E 6 Prick Up Your Ears