- Awesome Music: Essentially, the overall tone of the music throughout the series is that of "Sonic the Hedgehog as a slow, tactical, reflective and thoughtful game". Which is already one hell of a starting point in its own right. It shows:
- You have Mr. ESC's leitmotif, which wouldn't sound out of place if mashed up together with Stardust Speedway's Bad Future.
- You have Situations which serves at the intro to every world (during which Mr. ESC describes/narrates what he's getting into).
- And then there's obviously the main title theme.
- Worth mentioning is Tension & Pop, the theme to the second world in the first game, which underscored a blaze by making music out of sirens and actually made it work.
YMMV / Exit