- Bizarro Episodes: Starting here; this is what happens when an April fool's gag becomes an Overly Long Gag.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Once we learn that Teresa hates that a long list of people in the Church of Rem are pedophiles, you understand why she didn't appreciate Typhan-Knee accusing her of it. On the other hand, this means there's truth to the rumors Typhan-Knee has heard, which means it's something the people know, but can't do anything about.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Though rumoured for centuries, DNA testing reveals female Viking warriors did exist. note
- Les Yay: Tiffany and Peonie...though Tiffany used to be a man. A gay man.
- Magnificent Bastard: King Urtica.Neils: Wait, you arranged to be paid a fortune to bed the Northern lass? That's a might impressive.Urtica: That's why I'm King.
- Memetic Badass: King Urtica, he doesn't have eight-foot tall bodyguards to protect him from threats, they are there to protect the threats from King Urtica.
- Moral Event Horizon: Young Typhan-Knee's Attempted Rape may have been averted, but he still murdered two captive female villagers just for failing to give him an erection. For a lot of fans the revelation completely killed any sympathy they might've had for the character. In-universe Alicia seems to share this view, adding killing and terrifying innocent children to the list of reasons for it.Alicia: Nothing good in this world would want to save you.
YMMV / Exiern