- Adaptation Displacement: A lot of children were not familiar with Star Wars when they watched the series, due to their age.
- Awesome Art: The first season of the series had high-quality animation and up to 24,000 cells per episode.
- Badass Decay: Happens to Teebo in the second season. From the character who was slightly more sensible and calm than the others and possessing some magical powers by nature; he turns into an incompetent klutz prone to falling, breaking things and his only interest seems to be wooing Latara.
- Ear Worm: WE ARE THE E-E-E-E-E-E-EWOKS...
- Fandom Heresy: A lot of Star Wars fans dislike the show, or anything related to the Ewoks, for that matter. Therefore, they can get VERY angry with people who liked it.
- Fanon: Though it's never explicitly stated, fans who wish to include this cartoon with the main Star Wars universe usually assume that the Ewoks' magic is an aspect of the Force, even though the Ewoks have never been depicted as Force-sensitive.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Dr. Raygar wears an extremely flamboyant and frankly kinda goofy outfit.
- First Installment Wins: More people are familiar with the first season, as the second was not even aired in many countries.
- Recycled Script: First season's Sunstar vs. Shadowstone and second season's The First Apprentice are surprisingly similar. Both episodes start with Teebo wanting to do more meaningful magic and ending up lured to a villain's lair. The villain then turns out to be Logray's rival and in both cases dies at the end.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: Second season, compared to first is this to many fans of the series.
YMMV / Ewoks