- Acceptable Targets: Jews and anyone who isn't white (in the eyes of the developers, of course).
- Accidental Aesop: White nationalists are psychopathic manchildren who would gun you down in a heartbeat just for looking
- Anvilicious: The folk at Resistance Records really want you to get that Neo-Nazis are good and Jews are bad. On top of the gameplay where you play as a member of the former and murder the latter, the game's soundtrack is constantly screaming lyrics at you like "One nation! One race!" and "Fight for a white country!", and every wall is plastered with Nazi imagery and racial caricatures.
- Audience-Alienating Premise: Game quality aside, the mere concept probably drove away anyone who didn't share the creators' beliefs.
- Catharsis Factor: The game is basically designed to allow hardcore racists to live out their fantasies of doing things that would get them put on death row (where they belong) in real life.
- Values Dissonance: This game was pretty much made by white nationalists, for white nationalists, and the political elements strongly reflect this.
YMMV / Ethnic Cleansing