- Acceptable Targets: Telecinco, or Mierdahinco as he prefers to call it with that name.
- he also mocks Dalas Review in some of his videos
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: At the end of the Tadeo Jones 2 review, Shit-Five is defeated by copyrighted characters he ripped-off.
- Cult Classic: Many of the reviews are from films or shows regarded as such in Spain like Bandolero or El Mago De Los Suenos.
- Growing the Beard: Started in his Stand by my Doraemon review, as he dropped Loquendo entirely because he was tired of the program monotonous voice.
- They Copied It, So It Sucks!: Shit-Five's productions are criticized for doing it.
YMMV / Enemil