- Iron Woobie: Inspector Thursday. Between his years in the force and his years in the war, he's got some serious sadness behind his fatherly demeanor.
- Jerkass Woobie: Jakes, of all people. He was abused at his Boarding School of Horrors but repressed the memories. When he does remember them, he drinks himself into a stupor.
- Narm: The ventriloquism dummy from Neverland. It's a creepy Narm, but comes off more as an Expy of Scarface from Batman than belonging to a continuity with realistic, dangerous mobsters, institutionalized corruption and murder. Nervous giggles ensue when it talks.
- Wicked Stepmother: In the episode "Home" Gwen is implied to be this. Morse's reaction to her is not one of friendliness.
- The Woobie: Poor Morse can't seem to catch a break.
YMMV / Endeavour