- Ending Fatigue: Nearly every song on their debut album has a fake ending. One song even has two.
- Epic Riff: "Speaking in Tongues", "I Want You so Hard", "Wannabe in LA", "Cherry Cola", "I Gotta Feeling (Just Nineteen)", and many many more.
- Face of the Band: Josh Homme, obviously, but Jesse is fairly popular too.
- Fandom-Enraging Misconception: For the last time, they're NOT a death metal band, OK?!
- Never Live It Down:
- Jesse Hughes accusing the Bataclan security of conspiring in the terrorist attack. He apologized later the same week, but that's not something people will ever forget. This also resulted in Hughes being banned from the club after it reopened a year later.
- In March 2018, Hughes went on Instagram to criticize the March for Our Lives protests, calling the students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School "disgusting vile abusers of the dead" for participating. (Please note that the Rule of Cautious Editing Judgment applies here.)
- Song Association: "Speaking in Tongues" now and forever shall be linked to Supernatural.
YMMV / Eagles of Death Metal