- Broken Base: The fans are divided due to the departure of Candice Clot in 2012. Half of them believe Clot was the superior vocalist, while the other half praise Rachel Aspe for filling the role.
- Nightmare Fuel: Holy shit where to begin. Most music videos and songs are essentially this.
- Special mention goes to "Bulimiarexia", which cashes in on the Abandoned Hospital aesthetic, featuring unsettling imagery including a terrifying gurney scene and... whatever the ever-loving Hell this guy◊ is supposed to be. The song ends with the sound of a woman vomiting.
- "Crucifère" borderline resembles a demonic exorcism, with hands frequently pulling/tugging at a screaming Clot. She's also frequently grabbing her face/tugging at her hair while screaming.
- "Rutsah" is a first-person narration about a man who is (intentionally) burned alive in a satanistic sacrifice ritual.
YMMV / ETHS