- Designated Hero: While no one will argue Artha's intentions, it's a bad sign when his most heroic episodes usually required one of his friends or someone in authority to hold a massive Idiot Ball to set it up.
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Moordryd (due to his Anti-Villain, Whip It Good tendencies), Beau (for being just so funny) and arguably Pyyrah (first and main female crew leader, fun to imagine a personality for, since she really exited to swap alliances as the plot demanded).
- Rivett tended to have a high rating among fans, due to being "cute," cunning, and Badass.
- Faux Symbolism: Say "Artha Penn" and "Moordryd" out loud a few times and see if anything clicks.
- One-Scene Wonder: Most due to the efforts of fans making them memetric, since no one got more than an episode as anything other than a Living Prop, but:
- Vociferous: set up as a rival to Moordryd, but it was never followed up on. Fans tended to make plots out of that dropped idea.
- Chute: became a Memetic Badass after her only episode
- Marianis: either because unlike Pyyrah she had a personality, or because the fans liked pairing her with Moordryd.
- Rivett: got an episode and short scene in another, becoming the main Ensemble Dark Horse out of sheer awesome and cunning.
- Periphery Demographic: A big one—most of the fans on the forums were girls older than 12. They were mostly brought in because of Moordryd, and later Rivett.
YMMV / Dragon Booster