- Alternative Character Interpretation: Dracula here is Judas Iscariot. Was he ultimately a victim of fate and destiny?
- Draco in Leather Pants: Dracula. Gee, wonder why? In case you're wondering, it's because Evil Is Sexy (being played by Gerard Butler helps), he's a vampire, and he's a Jerkass Woobie.
- Foe Yay: Dracula and Mary.
- Between the awkward dialogue, the actors' performances (be it the Dull Surprise or those who Took the Bad Film Seriously), this movie has cheese written all over it. Though some would argue that it's part of the enjoyment.
- As Maven of the Eventide pointed out in her own review of the film, the movie's attempts at being Hotter and Sexier were just laid on too thick to be taken seriously.
YMMV / Dracula 2000