- Critical Research Failure:
- Crosses the Line Twice: Martin's joke about Ghostbusters (2016) crosses the line more times than there are letters on this page.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Danielle was infamous for applying this to real life examples.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Miss Mia, Korey's wife. Comments on shows where she appears frequently ask for her to participate more.
- Heartwarming Moments:
- The group's tribute to Roger Moore, where the group considers his life to be a life well lived.
- Korey and Mia are an adorable couple. They got engaged in August 2016; as of July 2017, they're married.
- The return of Co-Host 3000.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Tommy joking about quitting the site in the Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip review takes on a different meaning now that, as of 2016, he's no longer on the site and (according to Korey) not coming back note .
- He Panned It, Now He Sucks!: An Inverted example. It's not uncommon for them to receive hate for liking certain films or shows.
- During their review for A Million Ways to Die in the West, Korey offhandedly mentions that he enjoys Family Guy. Cue the Youtube comments chiding him for liking the show.
- The absolute backlash they received for giving American Sniper, a good review.
- Girts got quite a bit of shit for not giving Coco a Better Than Sex.note
- Ho Yay:
- Korey and "Zacky-poo"
- Girts and Korey G.
- Lowest Common Denominator: Also from Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip, when Korey made note of the divide between the "cool, smart parents" and the "dumb parents".
- Most Wonderful Sound:
- Poor Man's Substitute: During the Trailer Talk for Point Break 2015, Martin suggests the lead actor is treating the movie like it's "his audition tape for the Paul Walker role."
- The Scrappy:
- Will. From the get-go he immediately got on viewers' nerves due to his contrarian tendencies when it comes to popular movies and shows. But what really drives it home is his smug, pretentious, and overall condescending attitude. Not helping is his insufferable fanboying of the DC Extended Universe films. For many folks the breaking point was when he declared Rogue One one of the worst films of 2016.
- Sammy has quickly fallen into this thanks to his abrasive Jerkass demeanor, and tendency for dropping controversial statements. His infamous "Fuck Boston" remark during the Patriots Day review says it all. As of this writing he easily rivals Will for being the most hated crew member on the show. His "Sammy ain't seen shit" show hasn't help either. Aside from giving a Rental to Jaws, his overall attitude of taking some films very seriously (such as Deep Blue Sea) despite their silliness as well as bringing up how he can't take certain classic films serious because of certain jokes he remembers as only serve to give people a reason to dislike.
- Danielle. Despite Korey's attempts to make help her adjust to the wider audience and control her personal opinions which were very controversial (such as believing a abuse victim should befriend their abuser, no one is true to their beliefs, everyone is bisexual etc) she would often get on the audience's nerves and to an extent even the crew itself. Her open sexuality was often divisive despite the very open minded audience (revealing that she would enjoy spit-roasting grossed out people). Not helping was her fans who would often defend her solely for her fan service appeal. So no surprise that when she left the site to go teach children, many people were celebrating her departure and met with approval unlike the reaction when the others left.
- Take That, Scrappy!: Korey and Martin intervening in Sammy's review for Wild Wild West and chewing him out when he gave it a Rental.
YMMV / Double Toasted