- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Kratos. Out-of-nowhere furniture advert. In squeaky voice. 'Nuff said.
- The chase scene complete with a remix of the hammer music from Donkey Kong counts as well.
- Funny Moments: Kratos' aforementioned BLAM.Kratos: The only thing crazy about me...ARE MY LOW, LOW PRICES!
- Ho Yay: Parodied and messily resolved with Shanks' Music Video in the finale.
- Shanks also has a shrine, framed picture, and a bit of a stiffy for Gabe Newall.
- Nightmare Fuel: Alma. Although the fact that she becomes more annoying than scary like in the game is actually mentioned, which is comforting.
- Ironically enough, Cooking Mama is an example of this. She is brought in to cook the body of the dead Alex Mercer so that the Michaels can find the location of the Resistance's HQ. It turns out, however, that she tried to poison them. It didn't work, but she got REALLY mad afterwards, complete with flaming eyes.
YMMV / Doomsday Arcade