- Cliché Storm: Although the general consensus is that almost every work is quality-made and commercially successful, many people still complain that because of the dominance of one genre, many of their shows contain more and more repeating Follow the Leader elements.
- Ear Worm: Practically every opening or ending theme in their show. Himouto! Umaru-chan and Engaged to the Unidentified even raises it to eleven.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Because of the very catchy voices of heroines, annoying songs and memorable jokes. Especially Yuru-Yuri, Gabriel DropOut and New Game!, because of a abstract humor and very catchy animation.
- To a lesser extent, they were also responsible for the now-legendary anime sequence in Kirby: Right Back at Ya!.
- Moe: As the main experts on Schoolgirl Series in modern anime.
- Old Shame: Averted. Although Luck & Logic has a reputation for being the weakest their project because of its terrible Cliché Storm, they decided to make the second season of this show without problems when it got a format that was more suitable for them.
- Playing Against Type: Their original anime Plastic Memories with a plot written by the screenwriter Nitro +, stands out prominently on the general background with a sci-fi setting and a very bitter Bittersweet Ending.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: A frequent complaint because of their too strong moe and Slice of Life.
- Tropes Are Not Bad: Their works is very often full of Cliché Storm because of one dominant genre, however they are in most cases qualitative and have a recognized success with the audience.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: Usually their work has a fairly expensive and high-quality animation in combination with Scenery Porn.
YMMV / Dogakobo