- Alternate Character Interpretation: YouTube Poop has a field day with frequently portraying Dr. Rabbit as a racist, rapist, pedophile, terrorist, or all four at once. This became even more popular after Colgate for a brief period started using DMCAs to take down Poops using footage from Dr. Rabbit cartoons.
- Anvilicious: Brush, floss, visit your dentist regularly, and avoid sweets! Also, buy our brand of toothpaste!
- Designated Hero: The second video pits Dr Rabbit against an army of Plaque monsters whose 'evil' deeds amount to throwing food at a castle's walls and tricking kids into eating unhealthy food. In retaliation him and his gang of stooges attack a cave of monsters, drive them from their home with tooth paste even though it clearly causes them pain and invade their capital, killing all the monsters. To make things worse the Plaque creatures never tried to hurt Rabbit even when they captured him, and even that can easily be justified by the aggravation he caused them.
- Do Not Do This Cool Thing: It's hard to avoid eating sweets when they all look so tasty.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In Dr. Rabbit Comes to School, Alpha Betty holds up an image of an animal asking the kids if Dr. Rabbit looks like it. That animal was a walrus.
- Memetic Mutation: The videos are a huge source for YouTube Poop.
- Memetic Molester: For possibly no reason, Dr. Rabbit is portrayed as a pedophile in most fan videos.
- Nightmare Fuel: Doogan the Dog, a puppet with a mouth full of human teeth.
- Any time Dr. Rabbit does a Glove Snap.
- So Bad, It's Good: The Anvilicious message, overuse of Artistic License, vilification of many types of food, absurd musical numbers, depiction of the children as ancient Chinese soldiers, and Marty Nelson's hilarious voice acting as Dr. Rabbit all combine to make these videos hilarious.
- Ron the Death Eater: For whatever reason, Dr. Rabbit is shown to be a rapist in most YouTube Poops.
YMMV / Dr. Rabbit