- Incest Yay Shipping: There's a significant number of fans who are unironically interested in seeing Mamako as Masato's love interest. It does (or doesn't) help that she's the main heroine, and the story is already laying the Incest Subtext on thick.
- Just Here for Godzilla: Even fans of this LN will tell you that the protagonist's hot young mom is the most interesting part of the story.
- Moe: Mamako is unbelievably Moe thanks to her sweet and bubbly personality coupled with the fact her character design is closer to that of a cute-and-huggable teenager rather than a 30+ housewife.
- Narm Charm: A teenage boy getting transported to another world and trying to become a hero only to be thwarted by his overprotective mother is a really silly premise. It's also a breath of fresh air in the infamously stagnant isekai genre.
- Squick: Do we have to remind you of the Incest Subtext?
- Viral Marketing: This series showed record sales for its publishing house, and almost all of its advertising revolved around stoking interest in the novelty of having the mother of the main character as one of the main heroines. You could also get special presents for bringing your mom to certain events.
- The Woobie: Poor Mamako just wants to keep her son safe, but he's really distant from her and complains about every little thing. Moreover, he's already brought her to tears in the first chapter, saying that she butts in too much and that he doesn't want to be her son.
YMMV / Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?