- Acceptable Target: Every Romanian politician and celebrity.
- Base-Breaking Character: The new members from tv.
- Broken Base: Much like Vacanța Mare the Divertis fandom is very divided. 80s vs 90s, Stage vs Tv, Antena 1 vs PRO tv, Distractis vs SRC etc.
- Can't Un-Hear It: Their voices for politicians.Once you've heard them you won't get used to their actual voices.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Ioan Gyuri Pascu was considered by many fans do be the funniest member of the group.
- Ear Worm: Some of their song parodies can be pretty catchy.
- Fandom Rivalry: With Vacanța Mare. The rivalry stems from both the similarities (Comedy groups formed by students in the 80s who became famous in the 90s trough comedy shows on stage later getting their own TV show on PRO TV only to leave for another channel) and differences (Clean vs Vulgar, Subtle vs Straight forward, Political vs Less Political, From trio to bigger group vs Becoming a trio etc. ). The fact that their shows were broadcast on rival channels didn't help.
- Another one developed with În Puii Mei during the 2009-2014 period.
- Modern humor is also really hated by the Divertis fans.
- Face of the Band: While Toni Grecu acted like the leader, Ioan Gyuri Pascu was the most popular and well known member of the group.
- Fanon Discontinuity: The stage fans disown every single Divertis tv show.
- The fans of the Antena 1 show(s) disown everything past the summer of 2009.
- The Land of Jokes/Distractis fans acknowledge Distractis as the real Divertis and disown SRC.
- On the opposite spectrum the SRC fans acknowledge SRC as the real Divertis and disown Distractis/Land of Jokes.
- Friendly Fandoms: Recently the Divertis and VM fans made peace and joined forces against modern humor.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: During a parody of O-Zone's Dragostea din Tei (AKA the Numa Numa song) Pascu plays the role of a sheep who complains that she can't stand salt lick anymore. In 2016 he died of a heart attack.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Ioan Gyuri Pascu's mumbling in "Small animals without borders" is eerily similar to this viral video
- Memetic Mutation: "Ghinion Iliescu!"
- Nightmare Fuel: The puppet segments from their original Antena 1 show can be quite disturbing for younger viewers.
- The Scrappy: Every member who joined during the tv era is this for the stage fans.
- "Seinfeld" Is Unfunny: Much like their rivals Divertis were pioneers in Romanian humor. Back then mocking politicians was something new and outlandish especially in the 80s when the communist regime had really strict censorship and would arrest everyone who dared criticize or mock them. However today, mocking politicians is so common that modern audiences don't understand what was so great about Divertis in the first place.
- Shallow Parody: They have quite a lot of parodies which barely have anything to do with the original source material and are just Romanian politics disguised as a fairy tale.
YMMV / Divertis