- Awesome Art: The art direction is solid, especially in the cutscenes and Gentlehaven Castle.
- The portraits of the Princesses are very pretty.
- Awesome Music: The music for this game is very good, particularly in Gentlehaven Castle. It was conducted with a live orchestra.
- Fridge Horror: What happens to the mer-people whose voices fell into the big pit? Are they mute forever?
- Fridge Logic: Ariel guilts you into helping the crabs for her, saying she needs to get home right away or her dad will be mad. Except she shows back up soon after, suggesting she didn't go home.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: Zara is an interesting character with a vaguely defined backstory and an implied history with the heroine, has a cool design, and has the distinction of being one of Disney's few wicked princesses. She only appears at the final boss fight, and is never mentioned before or after it.
- Uncanny Valley: The Clockwork Bogs fall into this.
- Unintentionally Sympathetic: Zara. Its implied she was evil beforehand, but she's still a princess banished from her kingdom and stripped of her title.
YMMV / Disney Princess Enchanted Journey