- Growing the Beard: Guy didn't start to find his loud, boisterous self until season 5 or so. The episodes before are good, but they're hard to watch because they just aren't Guy.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Mama E's Wings and Waffles was featured on Food Network again... on Restaurant: Impossible.
- Memetic Badass: Increasingly among those who grew up watching Food Network, especially as his good deeds have been emphasized (eg. his multimillion support fund for restaurant employees left out of work during the COVID pandemic). He's arguably on track to becoming the next Mr. Rogers in terms of iconicness.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Fieri himself has become a modern meme, with numerous examples of "Flavortown" being used in inappropriate contexts and close up videos of Fieri eating food to "The Sound of Silence" circulating YouTube.
- Guy's spiky blonde hair and penchant for wearing orange and black have led to comparisons between him and Naruto.
- More Popular Spin Off: To Guy's Big Bite.
YMMV / Diners, Drive-ins and Dives