- Awesome Music: The "Child Stars on Your Television" song played during the end credits.
- Heartwarming Moments:
- Grace getting Dickie Candyland for Christmas, remembering that it was his only memory of his real father. And then Grace and the kids playing it with him after.
- The fact that Dickie's agent didn't quit on him after Dickie lost his fame, with Dickie saying that his agent was the only one who didn't leave him.
- Moment of Awesome:
- When Grace tells George that Dickie isn't just some product. Doubles as a Heartwarming Moment, as nobody had stood up for Dickie like that.
- What sounds like a weak compliment but is actually a big one coming from Dickie: That even TV moms can't be as well-written as Grace.
YMMV / Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star