- Best Known for the Fanservice: If Debra is mentioned, then 'puppies' are usually the first thing that come to mind. Then again she was pretty much a Ms. Fanservice and nothing else.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: She was actually a very over manager in her time. In the Divas match at the 1999 Survivor Series PPV, Debra received the biggest pop during her entrance.
- Fanon Discontinuity: Fans opt to forget her Women's Championship reign. She was a transitional champion who won it due to shenanigans just so they could take the belt off Sable - and it was soon won by the more worthy Ivory.
- Foe Yay Shipping: She was once put into a match with Nicole Bass, who behaved very much like she wanted to rape Debra.
- Franchise Original Sin: People more fondly remember Debra than the Ms Fanservices from the Diva Search even though they were essentially the same as her. The difference is that Debra had an actual character and functioned as a manager to Jeff Jarrett, and later assistant commissioner. She was also rarely pushed as a wrestler outside of T&A matches.
- Smurfette Breakout: Played with. She debuted in WWF as Jeff Jarrett's valet and after he left WWF, Debra remained as a recognisable (and very popular) on-screen character. But of course, Jeff Jarrett is still known due to his time in WCW and TNA - while Debra retired from wrestling in 2002.
YMMV / Debra Marshall