- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: "ZIP IT, STAN LEE!"
- Crosses the Line Twice:
- Deadpool lying down with his head on the dead man's stomach.
- While Deadpool's changing in the phone booth, the man's screams of terror are still audible in the background.
- Let's not forget that, in addition to calmly sprawling out with the dead man's stomach for a pillow, he then proceeds to eat the ice cream the man just bought, while acting more concerned about why a phone booth is still on street corners in 2017 than that a man he should have saved is dead.
- Fanon: It seems that some fans like to believe that the old man whom Deadpool fails to save is Uncle Ben.
- The Woobie: The old man.
YMMV / Deadpool: No Good Deed