- Archive Binge: Inevitable, since Dashie has been releasing at least one new video each day since 2011.
- Broken Base: Dashie has acknowledged this trope several times when he has to choose which game he will play for that day (popular ones include Happy Wheels and Super Mario Maker), saying that he "can't please everyone (pause)".
- Memetic Mutation:
- Never Live It Down:
- Nightmare Fuel:
- During this Super Mario Maker playthrough, he suddenly gets a text message, forcing him to pause the game so he can check. It turns out to be an Emergency Broadcast about a possible tornado in his area, making him seriously contemplate ending the video early just to be safe. He doesn't, but the loud wind and rain outside of his house keep making him question that decision.
- Halfway through this, a Cutaway Gag shows him working at Freddy Fazbear's and once again being harassed by a Jerkass old lady... until Foxy suddenly pops out and Jump Scares her (and the viewer), presumably to death. May also count as a Kick the Son of a Bitch Moment of Awesome, though.
- Spiritual Successor: He could very well be the best successor to Sir Ron Lionheart.
YMMV / DashieGames